Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

Squash










 On Thursday 24th October 2020 TWP 6 went to squash after morning tea. When we went to learn how to play squash outside, Jude and Ricardo were there. We were all so excited.


When we were sitting down Jude was explaining to us what to do. And he said to us “ I'm gonna give you guys  homework” and some of us said yes and some said no.  The homework that was given to us was to search up the history of squash.


When he was done talking he separated us into groups it was 1- 4 and I was in the second group and in my group was Max Audrey Solomon and Alfonsus. When we were vs each other I was really excited.


When my group was getting confused about whose next our teacher Miss Laffoley came to us and said we should all get into a line and whoever loses goes to the back of the line.


A little while later Jude blew the whistle and then everyone went and sat on the ground. Then Jude said “I wish we could have yous longer but sadly we have another class to teach but so far you're my best class.” 


Then we said good bye to them and then we walked to class quietly.

 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Melie,

    It was so great to read about you enjoying the opportunity to play squash with your classmates! I used to play squash in primary school, and it was a great way to get involved in healthy competition. I really enjoyed making my opponent run around the court chasing the ball.

    Did you win any of your games? What was your favourite part about playing squash?

    It was funny to read that you were given homework for squash! Did you do your homework, or were you one of the people that said no? I'm not sure I know about the history of squash either.

    I see that your photo is pretty big. Maybe you could go into the HTML section and change the size. It is an awesome image; it's no wonder you wanted to share it!

    I hope to read that you're playing more squash in the future. Keep up with the great blogging!

    From Elle.

    ReplyDelete