Pages

Sunday 21 June 2020

My Sea Creature


15.06.20

~ Dolphin  

Report writing about dolphins - 

           Introduction

 Today I am going to talk about a dolphin.a bottle nose dolphin 

Because it is fun to talk about Dolphins because they are so cute and it like 

They always have a big smile on their face and I think it is really funny.


Life Cycle

The dolphin life cycle begins after a female bottle nose dolphin becomes pregnant, it has a gestation period of about 12 months. Although female bottle nose dolphins give birth to calves throughout the year worldwide, births peak at various times in different locations. 


Interesting facts

interesting facts about my sea animal 

Sticks with their mothers for a long time and if they are really 

Down into the sea it can dive up to 1,000 feet they have two stomachs.

They are also very very intelligent sea animals. They never chew their food. And they can live upto 50 years. 


Appearance 

My animal is blue and it’s 1.3 – 2.4 m long

My sea animal covering a acrobats dolphin.


Habitat

My sea animal lives in the world's sea oceans and in some rivers too.



Predators

The Predators are.

 Sharks. Great white sharks bull sharks 

Dusky sharks 


Diet

fish squid shrimp and octopuses








     


No comments:

Post a Comment